Aller au contenu
Senior IT Technical Advisor – Telephony and Contact Center Services
Location: Anjou / St-Hyacinthe / Toronto
Mandate : 6 month (with potential for extension)
Bilingualism : French-English
Our team delivers brilliant service by supporting our internal business stakeholders for complex technical issues that may arise in relation to our VoIP contact centre operations, telephony tools and reports.
As a Senior IT Technical Advisor, you will engage and provide support to all Canadian Contact Centre operations within our Home-Auto, Claims, Lifestyle and Group Benefit teams. You will provide support to these respective business areas in a timely and responsive manner that meet the needs of the business and you will strive in an independent working environment requiring minimal direction with strong collaboration within IT/Telephony operations, external vendors, and contractors.
• Resolve technical issues escalation from IT User Support and escalate to appropriate levels as required.
• Under the guidance of IT Specialists as required, install IT infrastructure components, set and update them in line with business standards to standardize and optimize use of IT Systems tools.
• Participate in conjunction in developing user documentation in collaboration with the various support departments of the company.
• Demonstrate effective collaboration within the Telephony and Contact Center Services team as well as with other technical and business resources along with third party vendors to help ensure a consistent and professional service outcome to your stakeholders within the organization.
• Help support the gathering of business requirements for telephony-related projects and enhancements and will build Test Plans and execute UAT (user acceptance testing). You will help contribute towards our team’s success by consistently leveraging Intact’s best practices.
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability of VoIP, WFM-WFO-related issues impacting our contact centre operations and will provide consistent communication to the end-user.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.
• Travel to work in different Intact offices, as needed.
• As we work in a team environment, you will utilize your strong interpersonal and customer service skills to be able to effectively build strong business relationships within the organization and with other team members.
• College diploma in Computer/Network Studies
• Superior troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of multi-user computer and peripheral environments and centralized system, voice over IP, SIP communication and other peripherals related to telephony and contact center
• Knowledge of Avaya “on prem” (i.e. SBSs, CM, SM, AMS, AEP)
• Knowledge of Verint recording and WFM systems
• Knowledge of Netscout, Wireshark, Windows, MS Office, LAN / WAN
• Experience in customer service, being customer oriented
• Team spirit
• Bilingualism French-English essential
• 7 – 10 years experience